- Luxury and modern are defined in this bathroom design by the inclusion of the linen-look ceramic floor tiles , as well as the grid pattern off-white glass wall tiles.The freestanding bathroom vanity has a lightweight feel because it is leg-mounted rather than a squat base.The idea of ”modern” is completed by the double bowl sinks on the engineered stone bathroom vanity top and the spacious, full-length bathroom with the side faucet.
- 02 of 16
Dream Bathroom Design Ideas 2023
Modern and unique bathroom idea
Mosaic tile always works well in the bathroom, especially as a backsplash . Pair this active mosaic with the smooth, clean lines of a frameless mirror.
- Vessel sink .
- Cantilever wood bathroom counter.
- Marazzi Glass Mosaic Tiles, Opalie Marfil and Beige.
- 03 of 16
Bring the seaside to your bathroom
Light and airy and green: this bathroom cradle the concept of seaside living…whether or not you live at a distance from the sea air.
- Solid hardwood floors . But be sure to put down those bath mats to protect your investment.
- Paint the outside of the cast iron tub (easier than you think).
- A coordinated palette of Valspar paint.
- 04 of 16
Take a trip to the mountains with this Cottage Inspired bathroom
Get a wood feel with this bathroom design idea, emphasizing the rich earth colors of Valspar’s Eddie Bauer collection.
- Cast iron bathtub. You can also buy cast iron acrylic tubs.
- Valspar, Eddie Bauer Collection, Brulee Brick and Vanilla Bean.
- 05 of 16
Bathroom design: a study in black and white
Cost-wise, you’ll find a lot to like with this bathroom design idea: improvise a ladder as a towel rack; 13 inch tile doubles as floor tile and baseboard, single hardware and accessories in brushed nickel.
- Dalle en daim Armstrong 13 “x 13”.
- Cast iron or acrylic bathtub.
- Ladder like a towel rack.
- Contrasting floor tiles.
- 06 of 16
A pretty amazing bathroom
Ah, we can dream, can’t we? It’s not so much the expense of materials for this bathroom design idea; it is the area necessary for the idea to become reality.
As it turns out, the beautiful tile used here, by the American Florim, is very profitable.
- American Florim tile (medallion), Navajo series.
- frameless shower
- Natural light from the skylight above the shower and tub.
- 07 of 16
Airy, floating bath design maximizes natural light
This bathroom design idea succeeds because nothing is as you might expect. There are no fixed cabinets on site. No pedestal sinks. No home sink.
Instead, we have plenty of freestanding furniture and soft textiles. A cantilevered sink supporting a single sink. And the wall tile rises about five feet, culminating in a fancy listello.
- Cantilevered counter.
- Vessel sink.
- Armstrong Perla Marble (Ceramic) 13″ x 13″
- Freestanding glass door cabinet.
- 08 of 16
From bathroom designer Kathi Dixon and Armstrong, a formal yet warm bathroom design idea using rich woods and heavy draperies.
- Greco-Roman style.
- Custom cabinets.
- Armstrong Cantera Mixta Vinyl Sheet
- 09 of 16
Bungalow bathroom design
Here is a bathroom design idea for traditional homes.
- Wall lights.
- Pedestal sink.
- Lambris Beadboard.
- Antique bronze fixtures.
- Freestanding cabinet.
- Paintwork: Dutch Boy High Spirits C20-4 and white trim
- 10 out of 16
A modern and elegant bathroom design
- Merola tile.
- Open-front sink cabinet.
- Integrated sink.
- 11 out of 16
Modern bathroom design, metal and Mies
About as cool and sophisticated as bathroom design ideas. This design features black as the dominant color – in the frame and door pan – and brushed nickel as the metal of choice for fixtures and accessories.
- Mies van der Rohe replica Barcelona chair.
- Translucent window.
- Black door frame (why do all door frames have to be white?).
- Armstrong Avignon 13 in. x 13 in. Vitreous China Tile, Satin Finish
- 12 out of 16
A feeling of country, wherever you are
This is a bathroom design that fits anywhere. Lots of natural materials – plants, wicker, wood – balance out the less-than-natural resilient siding . However, in a humid environment like a bathroom, organic materials rot and deform; Sheet vinyl flooring works well in these locations.
- Hearty plants!
- Pedestal sink.
- Free-standing wicker furniture.
- Marble Whisp II Beige Swirl 6 ft. And 12 ft. Resilient Vinyl Sheet – Armstrong
- 13 out of 16
A perfect bathroom for the Lil’ Ones
These yellow and blue colors are enough to fog up any child’s bathroom. And if you’re an adult and want those colors too, we’ll let you (and we won’t let your secret).
- 5 plinthes 1/4 “.
- Pedestal sink.
- Get Valspar Paint Details
- 14 out of 16
Bathroom design idea. Mediterranean Sea included.
A bathroom design from my favorite tile maker, Hispano Azul.
- Tuile touareg, 23,6 “.
- A sleek, modern porcelain bathtub .
- Open shower.
- Teak shower floor.
- …and breathtaking views of the Mediterranean outside the windows.
- 15 out of 16
A 5 star hotel bathroom? Or your bathroom?
- Double pedestal.
- Cast iron bathtub.
- Tile: Armstrong Classical Marble Collection, satin finish, 13″ x 13″.
- Free wardrobe.
- 16 out of 16
Sleek, Showy Italianate-Style Bathroom
Tile is the star of this bathroom design idea. With the two field tiles separated by a list, this design makes for a stylish yet casual bathroom.
- Freestanding lamp, the same type you would put on your bedside table (who says you can’t do that?).
- Two stainless steel sinks, 17 1/4 inches x 14 1/4 inches x 7 inches.
- Tiles from the Eleganza Laguna series. Two different field tiles separated by a listello – a border tile.