Each of us dreams of our home. The project of a house of 8×10 m Of course, after cramped apartments, everyone wants to have a spacious home with large rooms and verandas. But before choosing the size of the building, you need to decide what the purpose of this house is. This can be a holiday cottage or a primary residence in the city. An important factor is the number of people who will have to be placed in it.
The project of a house of 8×10 m
All basic requirements are met by a house size of 8 to 10 square meters. m. This area will be enough to live in a comfortable environment. At the same time, the room will be spacious and comfortable. Currently there are regulatory documents that specify the basic requirements for planning a residential building of 8 by 10 square meters. They are designed for comfort, efficiency of power systems and safety for human health.
Features of planning
The detached house in contrast to the apartment has its own characteristics. This also applies to general provisions that must be taken into account during construction and zoning of premises.
- You cannot immediately enter the warm room. This will increase heating costs. And in the cold season, the cold air when you open the door will create inconvenience. That didn’t happen, you have to make a vestibule. And it is better if it is part of the main house and not attached to a separate room. If you are going to allocate part of the space for a covered veranda, then the vestibule is not necessary.
- The living room should be central. It is often combined with a kitchen to increase the space. Then room zoning will come to the fore.
- Each family member must have a separate bed. If this is a country house, then you can divide the bedrooms into adults and children (separately for boys and separately for girls).
- For house size 8×10 square. m quite a bathroom and bathroom. They will be combined or separated, it just depends on your desire. An alternative to the bathroom can serve as a shower, which will save space. If the house should be on two floors, then on the second level such a premise is also necessary.
First of all, you have to decide in which part of the location the house will be located. From this will depend the appearance, and a better arrangement of windows and entrance. It is better when the windows in the bedroom face east, in the living room to the south and in the kitchen to the west.
Next, calculate how many people a plan should be designed for. On this basis, the specialist will calculate the required number of bedrooms. Do not forget about the guest bedroom, if you often stay with relatives and friends at night. At your request, the architect can design a building with isolated rooms or with a minimum of partitions. The latter will increase the space and give it a certain lightness and freedom. This is especially true if you plan to use the room as a country house.
An important issue will be the number of floors in the house. More often it is a one-story, two-story structure. You can consider the option with a basement or attic.
Consider the most successful planning options required, depending on the chosen number of floors of the structure. After all, the more levels, the larger the room area and the easier it is to arrange all the necessary rooms in the house.
In ancient times, single-level private houses were very popular, sleeping in the early 90s of the 20th century. Currently, there is a trend of increasing demand for single-level models. This is due to the economy and comfort of this type of buildings.
Consider one of the most successful options for planning the project of 8 to 10 square meters. M:
- First of all, you need to select all residential areas: bedroom, living room, kitchen, living room. It is necessary to work out the dimensions of all rooms and divide the remaining area into additional zones: boiler room, hall, bathroom and toilet.
- This model is designed for one bedroom, but if necessary, you can reduce the size of the hall and boiler room and raise part of the living room for the second sleeping area. In this case, it would be appropriate to connect the living room with the kitchen. This will give the space more freedom, and the design will look more modern.
- The house can be attached to the garage. One wall of the house will serve as the garage wall. Therefore, the cost of its construction will decrease. In the room where there is a car, you can store other types of transport, whether it is a bicycle or a baby carriage. For more convenience, it is better to make an exit to the garage right from home. Then there is no need to go around the house to enter it.
- All rooms can be transferred to the ground floor. This will increase the living space. Also, in the basement you can arrange a swimming pool, a lounge with a pool table, a dressing room or a children’s playroom. And on the residential floor it will be possible to create additional sleeping areas for all family members.
The following advantages of single-bed models can be noted:
- Compactness. For buildings with one floor of 8×10 square meters. m will require less space than for the double-decker of the same size. This will save precious space on a small plot.
- Functionality with proper design will remain at a high level.
- Low construction and maintenance costs. You will need much less building materials for construction, and then you can significantly save on utility bills.
- Modern designers offer many unusual design options for this type of housing.
- Saving construction time. Building single-story buildings takes much less time than building multi-story buildings. This is especially true for families who have no other home or are crowded in “odnushki”.
The disadvantages include a relatively small number of rooms, so the single-stage building is 8 x 10 square meters. suitable for a small family.
In the attic
The difference between the first floor when planning with the attic will be the need to equip the stairs to the second level. This “steals” a bit of space. The staircase can be placed in the living room or in the hall. The last option is more successful if you want to have more secluded areas.
Also, on the first level, you can only make a bathroom without a bathroom (it is usually placed on the second level). A house with an attic will allow you to create 2 more completely spacious bedrooms. It is also possible to equip the basement, where all utility rooms will be transferred. Then there is enough space for a family of 5-6 people.
On the floor, you need to take natural light into account. It is better to install panoramic windows. This will attract more daylight into the rooms. It is also possible to open windows in the roof, especially if you divide the attic into several rooms.
Pluses of construction with a bridge:
- Economic benefits. The costs for arranging the attic will be minimal, since there is no need to spend money on additional materials. You will get two additional rooms in the attic of your house, which will be built without it.
- A slight increase in heating costs, unlike two-story models.
- The possibility of setting up a balcony, which is sometimes not enough for the residents of private houses.
- Possibility of housing zoning for day and night. On the first floor there will be common rooms and rooms, and on the second there will be bedrooms. Guests will not get to the top of the house.
- The ability to “turn off” the second floor. Sometimes older people use the attic only when children and grandchildren, i.e. guests, arrive. In this case, you can offer the possibility of overlapping heating and reducing gas consumption.
Many builders against attic insulation. But with the proper design of all heating and ventilation systems, this is an excellent option to increase the area with minimal costs.
House with two floors of 8×10 square meters. m has an area of approximately 160 m2. It can accommodate a large multi-generational family. A full second level allows you to create a sleeping area for each family member. On the second floor you can accommodate not only several spacious rooms, a bathroom, but also a dressing room, which will lighten the space of other rooms.
In such a structure on the ground floor, it is advisable to leave the kitchen, living room, living room, one of the bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower. Do not forget about the lobby and boiler room. And there is no need to connect rooms such as kitchen and living room, there is enough space for everything. And if you connect the ground floor, the house will be spacious.
The staircase can be placed in the living room or in the entrance hall, which will make it possible to leave the guest room isolated. In general, scale is an important attribute. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to choosing a convenient and safe model. In two-story structures, it requires a lot of space, because all family members whose rooms are located at the top will use.
A well-thought-out structure can allow, during the foundation construction phase, to create a foundation not only for conveyors, but also for interior partitions. All communications must be connected correctly and as best as possible from the point of view of consumption. It’s not bad if you have self-contained emergency power sources, such as a power generator, a water well, a wood or coal boiler. This will allow, in extreme conditions, to maintain the normal functioning of the family.
With a wide variety of residential building layouts in the size of 8 by 10 square meters.m, these days there are many options for styles, both internal and external decoration:
- For country houses, the appropriate decoration of natural materials such as wood and stone. You can wrap all the walls with a border, imitation of a bar or a block house. In addition to the fact that this option will look natural, it will still be environmentally friendly. If your house is a wooden house, then the walls cannot be cut and the logs covered with special compounds. To this interior, you can add a fireplace in the living room, and the comfort of your home is ensured.
- For lovers of modern designs, Scandinavian style or minimalism are suitable. Then, most likely, the building will be built of brick, and the options for interior decoration will be no different from the apartment. Remember that light walls always visually increase the space, and dark ones “eat” it.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows will bring a lot of light into the room. You can make the window doors that go on the porch. It will be not only functional and convenient, but also beautiful.
- If you want a house in the classic, baroque or rococo style, then it is better to think about a two-story building with a basement basement, for these styles you will need more space for both wall decoration and furniture.
- The interior in the English style is best suited for a private house. Fireplace, rocking chair, bookshelves, sofa, covered with dark leather – all this will create comfort for your home. And the abundance of natural materials will bring an ecological friendliness.
Remember that the correct shape of the house will cost you less, and the curvature of the walls will make the structure more unusual and interesting.
Beautiful interior options
Living room in the central part of a single-story private house, where zoning is achieved thanks to arched columns. The kitchen is connected to the guest area, which provides free space and ease. Light walls visibly increase the area, and doors with windows with exit to the veranda attract more light into the room and fulfill their functionality.
This is a project of a single-story house, in which, due to the connection between the attic and the first floor, high ceilings were obtained. English-style living room with narrow, elongated windows, fireplace and high-back armchairs. A sophisticated, isolated kitchen with panoramic windows and a minimum of decoration will take up a little space in the house, but it will seem spacious enough.
Bedroom in the attic of a country house. A very ecological option thanks to the wall cladding.
Attic bedroom with skylights.